We’re looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic person to join the commercial team at LSPB. The person best suited will have experience and knowledge of the Agri supply industry, particularly crop production, as well as experience of commercial and marketing activities. The role is to assist in all aspects of the commercial activities of the company with key areas listed below. LSPB is a small team so ability to be flexible and work with different teams will be beneficial.
Support the Commercial team in generating sales from new and existing customers to deliver agreed sales targets.
Develop a sound technical knowledge of the portfolio using this to become a key contact for customers of LSPB with particular interest in the oilseed rape sector.
Be an active participant in own personal development within the company.
1. Work alongside the Managing Director and the Key Account & Pulse Product Manager to build & enhance customer relationships, both new and existing, becoming a key contact for customers.
2. Develop sales to deliver agreed annual targets, exploiting all available market opportunities.
3. Work with production partners to manage production requirements and stock position management.
4. Work with pulse product manager to understand and implement crop certification processes.
5. Contribute to maintaining the company’s presence on social media, and other marketing/merchandising material in conjunction with other members of the team, and PR agent.
6. Contribute to customer facing activities including conferences, internal and external meetings, organising on-farm demonstrations.
7. Work alongside the breeding team across all species with specific interest in oilseed rape but to include pulses & cereals to support the transition of products from breeding to commercial.
Experience & Qualifications
· Degree in a relevant subject is desirable or equivalent by experience.
· BASIS Seed Sellers qualification is desirable (training providing).
· Experience working in agriculture a bonus.
· Sales experience would be desirable.
· Crop Inspection qualification.
· Outstanding organisational skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00-£26,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free flu jabs
- Language training provided
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Monday to Friday